Terms & Conditions
HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
- All items are sent via Standard Delivery which takes between 3-5 working days. However, please allow 7-10 working days for all personalised items.
- Postage costs £2.99 on all items within the UK, but FREE postage on all orders over £30.
- International Delivery is available for most small items - please contact us for a quotation.
- We accept all Credit and Debit cards via our secure checkout.
- A PayPal account isn't needed to make your purchases.
- All prices quoted are accurate at the time of publication and are displayed in (£) pound sterling. Where appropriate prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
If for any reason you are not happy with your item(s), you will need to contact us and we will refund you under the following Terms and Conditions:
- Proof of purchase will be required.
- The item must be returned within 14 days.
- The item must be returned in the same condition it was received (tags attached, any boxes undamaged).
- We will not refund the postage costs, unless the item is faulty.
- Personalised items cannot be returned or refunded, unless there is a mistake or if it is damaged.
- Sale items cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
- All items returned, must be retunred in appropriate packaging and a return address will be supplied to you.
If your item is damaged or has been damaged during delivery, we will refund you under the following Terms and Conditions:
- All damages must be reported within 2 days of receiving the item.
- Any damaged items reported after this time, will not be refunded.
You can cancel your order for any reason, up until the point of dispatch. If your goods have been dispatched before cancellation, you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that is suffered as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
- We cannot be held liable for any indirect damages.
Due to our products being sold online, we cannot guarantee that the product colours will be the exact likeness as displayed in the pictures. We always strive to display all of our images in the best light, but we are also governed by the images supplied by the supplier. Please also note that products that are made of natural materials, such as wood and leather, may also vary in colour.
LAW & JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.